Start your career at
If you are a CDL applicant, you must fill out both the job application for which you are applying and the CDL application. The link for the required CDL application is located at the bottom of this page.
Account Service Representative (ASR) – Trainee
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid Tennessee Driver’s License, Prefer Class A
- Pass a DOT physical and Drug Test
- Lifting 22-160 lbs.
- Delivery experience preferred 2-5 years.
- Report to A.S.R. Manager
- Full-time position, shift starts at 5:30 a.m.-finish (shift ends when designated accounts are delivered for the day)
- Monday-Friday, hourly position, 40-50 hours per week
- Unload product and deliver stock to designated accounts with A.S.R. driver
- Learn to use handheld computers to print invoices, reconcile route daily
- Outgoing personality and communications skills in order to work effectively in a positive, professional manner with customers and staff
- Maintain a safe and professional driving record
- This is a training position for A.S.R. position
If you would like to submit a general application for employment, please use the form below.
Cherokee Distributing Company offers competitive salary and health benefits to all employees. Additional benefits include:
Company contributions are discretionary, but in recent years our contributions have been 8% of annual salary. Each employee is welcome to contribute in addition to the company contribution.
• One week after one year of service
• Two weeks after three years of service
• Three weeks after 10 years of service
Six paid holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day, plus three floating holidays.
Health insurance is provided through BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee.
We pay 95% of individual health coverage. Any additional premium for coverage for family members is at the employee’s expense.
Employees with 25 years of service are recognized with the Legacy Award.