KenJo Beer for a Year
The Cherokee Distributing Company “Kenjo Beer for a Year" (the “Giveway”) is sponsored by Cherokee Distributing Company Corporation, Inc. (“Cherokee Distributing Company” or the “Sponsor”). No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase chances of winning.
- TO ENTER: From 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on Jan, 1 2021, until 11:59:59 p.m. ET on Mar. 31, 2021 (the “Entry Period”), you can enter the Sweepstakes by visiting Cherokee Distributing Company website at www.cherokeedistributing.com. and click on the slider or “What’s New” section to access the “Giveaway” overview. Complete and submit the entry form pursuant to the on-screen instructions. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on the Termination Date to be included in the random drawing (each an "Eligible Entry"). The Sponsor will not share this information with third parties (other than the Sponsor’s prize fulfillment agent, if applicable).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 61 East Tennessee counties within the service territory of Cherokee Distributing Company: Anderson, Bedford, Bledsoe, Blount, Bradley, Campbell, Cannon, Carter, Claiborne, Clay, Cocke, Coffee, Cumberland, DeKalb, Fentress, Franklin, Giles, Grainger, Greene, Grundy, Hamblen, Hamilton, Hancock, Hawkins, Hickman, Jackson, Jefferson, Johnson, Knox, Lawrence, Lewis, Lincoln, Loudon, Macon, Marion, Marshall, Maury, McMinn, Meigs, Monroe, Moore, Morgan, Overton, Perry, Pickett, Polk, Putnam, Rhea, Roane, Scott, Sequatchie, Sevier, Smith, Sullivan, Unicoi, Union, Van Buren, Warren, Washington, Wayne, and White, and who are age 21 or older at the time of entry, the “Entrants.” Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of the Sponsor and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members and/or household members of such individuals, are not eligible for the Sweepstakes.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: At the conclusion of the “Entry Period,” one winner (the “Winner”) will be selected from among all eligible entries received from Entrants at the time of each drawing. The drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. All drawings will be completed during the Entry Period. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received at the time of the drawing.
- NOTIFICATION OF WINNER: The Sponsor will notify the potential Winner by email based on the information provided at the time of entry. The potential Winner will be notified on or about Apr. 5, 2021. At the sole discretion of Sponsor, the disqualification of the potential Winner and the selection of an alternate Winner may result from any of the following: (i) the potential Winner’s failure to respond within 48 hours of the first attempted contact; (ii) the return of any notice as undeliverable; (iii) the potential Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity, and residency; (iv) the Winner’s failure to pick up its prize in person at one of Cherokee Distributing Company’s six distribution locations within two weeks of notification or (v) any other noncompliance with the Rules. By agreeing to the Official Rules and accepting the prize, the Winner must agree to have their names posted by The Sponsor and shared per requests as the Winner of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any disqualification or Prize forfeiture, Sponsor will award the forfeited prize to an alternate Winner, who will be selected at random from remaining eligible entries.
- PRIZE: The Winner will receive a prize (the “Prize”) consisting of the following: one (1) $500 Fas Gift Card. Total approximate retail value (“ARV”): $500.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS REGARDING PRIZE: If the actual value of the Prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. The Prize may not be redeemed for cash, transferred, or substituted, except that a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen Prize elements. Upon selection, notification and confirmation of the Winner, the Winner must pick up the Prize at one of six Cherokee Distributing Company distribution centers, and the completion of retrieving the Prize must happen within the agreed upon timeframe of two weeks.
- GENERAL RULES AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: The Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes on the Prize, including, without limitation, income taxes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to: (i) indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Sponsor, the Administrator, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, and assigns (collectively, the “Released Entities”) from and against any and all injuries, damages, claims, losses, demands, actions, or other liabilities (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) (collectively, “Losses”) resulting from, arising out of, or otherwise related to the entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of any Prize; (ii) assume all liability for any Losses caused, or claimed to be caused, by the entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the Prize, and (ii) release and discharge the Released Entities from liability for any Losses caused, or claimed to be caused, by the entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the Prize. The Winner’s acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its advertising and promotion agencies to use the Winner’s names, voices, likenesses, photographs, biographical information, and/or statements about the Sweepstakes, along with information about the Prize, for any programming, publicity, advertising, and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. The Prize is awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the judging decisions of the Sponsor, which are final. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any promotional materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules will prevail, govern, and control. The Released Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering, or the announcement of the Prizes or in the administration of the Sweepstakes.
- NOTICE TO ENTRANTS: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Released Parties are not responsible for any (i) incorrect announcements of any kind, (ii) technical hardware or software failures of any kind, including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the promotion, (iii) lost or unavailable network connections, or (iv) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or email client or for insufficient space in user’s email account to receive email messages. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct, or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Sweepstakes or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the Sweepstakes as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event a dispute arises regarding the specific individual entitled to receive a Prize, entry will be declared made by the person associated with the email address from the selected entry. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated, a notice will be posted and all eligible entries received prior to termination will be included in a random drawing to award the Prizes. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by the Sponsor. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar methods of participation will void all such submissions/votes by such methods. The Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
- WINNER: For the name of the Winner, visit www.cherokeedistributing.com and its related/linked social media pages on or about Apr. 5, 2021.
- SPONSOR: Cherokee Distributing Company, Inc., 200 Miller Main Circle, Knoxville, Tennessee 37919.